Group Chat Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group Chat Roleplays

Group Chat Roleplays

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pirates Roleplay

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Evebartholomew

Pirates Roleplay - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:39 pm

I think for a moment and then smile. "Let's go to Tololu!" I quickly grab another dagger and toss it into the boat. "Cant' be too careful." I declare. I climb onto the boat and wait for Ivory.
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:44 pm

I follow Thea onto the boat and sit down so they don't leave me behind.

Last edited by Freyhound on Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ivorycry
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:47 pm

Hopping aboard; I walk over to the mast and set the sail loose, winding and tying it so it doesn't fly away. "Pull the boarding plank up please, we don't want anyone knowing we're gone till we're a long, long away"
Back to top Go down
https://groupchatforum.rpg-board.net
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:49 pm

I nod and do as he says. I then quickly walk over and help him with the sail. I keep my voice down so that only Ivory can hear. "What do you think of her?" I ask moving my gaze to Francesca
Back to top Go down
Ivorycry
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:52 pm

"Personally I'd rather we throw her overboard now, but I really don't want to get in a fight with you in our current situation, you're a female; you know other females better then I do, it's your decision what we do with her" I say as we finish with the sail
Back to top Go down
https://groupchatforum.rpg-board.net
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:53 pm

I sit hugging my knees to warm up. I have a feeling that they are staring at me, I don't think they like me but that's okay I will just leave them when we get to land. I wonder if they are a couple.i would like some friends its pretty lonely being a pirate.

Last edited by Freyhound on Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:56 pm

I smile at him. "You're right about me knowing females better than you. I think she is just a girl who doesn't know what she jumped into. We can't abandon her, look at her." I say. "You steer the boat." I tell him and walk over to Francesca. "Here, use this." I hand her my jacket.
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:58 pm

"Thank you Thea" I say. I put the jacket on, it's warm and cozy.
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 4:09 pm

"It's nothing." I say smiling at her. "I'm not cold."
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 4:10 pm

"Hey Thea just wondering; are you and Ivory a couple? I ask
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 4:12 pm

"What? No! What makes you think that?" I say, sitting next to her. I look at Ivory as he steers the boat. I smile at the way he easily turns the helm. Snap out of it I tell myself and turn to Francesca. "We're just friends."
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 4:14 pm

"It's just the way you look at each other; but i'm sure your just friends."
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 4:14 pm

"Oh." I smile a bit and look at my shoes. "No, we're friends, we didn't meet that long ago actually."
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 4:16 pm

"Okay, well I bet you didn't meet how i met him then. He doesn't seem to like me much."
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 4:17 pm

"He just thinks you're a bit crazy to jump into a fight you don't even know anything about." I laugh a little. "I think everyone is a little crazy though so you fit right in."
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 4:19 pm

"Well I have been to that  bar often and i'd see bar fights where it was unfair, six big men against two or something along those lines, and they don't end well. I didn't want it to happen again. Yeah I am a bit crazy sometimes"
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 4:20 pm

I nod. "I can understand that. Anyway, tell me a bit about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 4:24 pm

"Well I was born on my fathers ship; the Green lady and I traveled around the world with my family. I left when I was fourteen and bought my own ship. My father died fighting another pirate ship. My favorite food is bread and I have a pet parrot and a sheep."
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 4:26 pm

I smile. "Sounds like a hard life."
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 4:30 pm

"Not really I had tons of gold that my dad gave to me. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 4:34 pm

"Well, my father was a merchant but I did not want to be a merchant so when I was 16 I ran away and joined the pirates. They taught me how to fight and then with the money I found I brought a ship." I grin and continue. "Then tutored me for 10 years and then I sold my old ship and brought the Silver Cloud, my current ship. It's been 5 years since I bought that ship and I have not regreted it. She just keeps going. I meet Ivory a day or two ago when he was in a fight with a Sultan ship."
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 4:36 pm

"Cool, why was a Sultan ship attacking Ivory?"
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 4:39 pm

"We're not sure exactly but we think that the cities are going to try overpower the pirates." I answer her and stand up.
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 4:42 pm

"Well that's not good." I reply and I also stand up.
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 4:45 pm

"Yeah." I nod and flatten a crease in my top. I make it obvious the conversation is over by walking away and towards Ivory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pirates Roleplay
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Group Chat Roleplays :: Roleplays-
Jump to: