Group Chat Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group Chat Roleplays

Group Chat Roleplays

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pirates Roleplay

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

Pirates Roleplay - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 1:26 pm

i jump up and nod and stick my hand out to help ivory up.
Back to top Go down
Ivorycry
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 2:18 pm

I take Francesca's hand and help pull myself up. "Okay then" "I know of a very small community that lives on the other side of the island." "I'll go there but well they don't have much and it would be rude to ask them for food or shelter so you two need to handle that, see if you can scavenge some of the wreckage" "We also need food so go kill some wild berries or hunt some small animals." "Don't worry about my leg, the island is small and flat"
Back to top Go down
https://groupchatforum.rpg-board.net
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 2:22 pm

I narrow my eyes as Ivory takes Francesca's hand but them I quickly smile and listen to what he has to say. "Okay, but I'm going to go with you. I don't care whether the island is small and flat, you have a broken leg and shouldn't be wandering alone." I say firmly. "Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Ivorycry
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 2:27 pm

"Fine" I say. "Will you be alright on your own Francesca?"
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 2:29 pm

"yes i will try find some wild animals. i think there might be some rabbits around here". i pull out my two throwing knives.

Last edited by Freyhound on Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 2:30 pm

"I'll meet you back here sometime, okay Francesca?" I ask smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 2:32 pm

" yup you to have fun" i say smiling back at her.
Back to top Go down
Ivorycry
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 2:42 pm

We start our short journey across the island, as mentioned the island wasn't very large, the island was relatively circular with a gradual incline leading towards the middle forming a large volcano that took up 40% of the island. We were lucky and happened to crash the ship in the large lagoon of the island. The island other than that was pretty uninteresting. Though something did seem odd I just couldn't figure out what it was.
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 2:45 pm

We walk in silence. The island wasn't very interesting so I didn't have anything to keep me occupied. "How is your leg?" I ask to break the silence and to get a conversation going.
Back to top Go down
Ivorycry
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 2:51 pm

"It's doing okay" I say "Your injuries alright?"
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 2:53 pm

i walked a little while and found some rabbit tracks. i saw one and snuck up on slowly. CRACK! "crab sticks!" i stood on a stick and broke it and the rabbit ran off. i find another one i slowly crept up on it and pull out one of my throwing knives amed and thew it it the hit the rabbit staight in the eye and it was dead. i took the knife out of it and picked its lifeless body up. i got one more rabbit. then i walked back to the beach and found a longish stick i sharpened the end with my dagger i managed to spear some flat fish. i also found some mussels. i started walking back to the spot when i found a berry bush i picked some berry's but i slipped and fell into the thistle bush i scrabbled out covered in scratches and continued walking.

Last edited by Freyhound on Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 2:55 pm

"I think so." I say looking away from him and towards the ground. "Mainly just throbbing but other than that it's fine." I smile at the ground. "These last few days have been a bit crazy, haven't they?"
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 3:00 pm

i decide to keep looking for resources so turn around and go back to the beach i find a bit of rotten fishing net. i find a bashed up barrel and a rotten dead shark. then i find some fishing hooks that could be useful. i find one rusted cutless that just crumbles because its so rusted.
Back to top Go down
Ivorycry
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 3:21 pm

"Yeah it's been pretty insane, so much going on and I feel there's a lot more to come"
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 3:27 pm

I nod in agreement. "We need to get out ships back." I say looking towards him. "Then we can try and figure our what's going on."
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 3:33 pm

i find a pieces of rope that hasnt completely rotted and i tied a fishing hook to the end of it. i cut a piece of one ogf the flat fish for bait and put it on the hook and chucked the hook in the end of the rope into the water and sat there for a while until a felt a tug. i pulled the rope until i pulled the hook to see that the bait was gone. i tried again until i got 7 smallish fish. i stood up."HOLY CRAB BALLS" i had stood on one of the fishing hooks. my father had told em to push it through and cut the barb off the end then push it out. i sit down and bite down on my top and push the hook through my foot i hold back tears of pain. it comes throw and i cut the end off and push it back out. it hurts like hell i rip a bit off my top and wrapped my foot up and head back to the rocks hopping on one foot.
Back to top Go down
Ivorycry
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 12:34 pm

"There's a long way to go before that happens though" I say. We walk for a while longer and reach a ridge overlooking the shore below. A look of surprise crossed my face. Bellow should have been a small village but it was all sand and rock. I was extremely confused, I had been here only a couple months ago and it had been nothing like this. "What the hell's happening here..." I state
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 5:18 am

I look around trying to see if there was anything to help explain what was happening. "Are you sure this is the right place?" I ask after a moment.
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 12:08 pm

i hobble back to the rocks and sit down in the shade.
Back to top Go down
Ivorycry
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 4:49 pm

"Yes this is it..." I stammer "How could this have happened?" I start scrambling down the sloped rock face. Through the sand and rock I see something glinting. "Let's go check that out" I say, running over to the "village"
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 5:31 pm

i fall asleep in the hot sun
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:03 pm

I slip and stumble down the rocky slope and follow Ivory. Wondering how he can move this quickly with a broken leg I reach him just as he reaches the object that caught his eye. "What is it?" I ask and brush sand away from it.
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:42 pm

i start to collect some dry grass and sticks so we can make a fire later.
Back to top Go down
Ivorycry
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 5:17 pm

The object is flat and opaque, I attempt to more it but it doesn't budge in any way. Brushing away more of it I come across another material that borders the first, I instantly recognize it as wood and are confused, clawing away a large amount of sand I realize that it is a window. The buildings are still here...
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 5:18 pm

i cut open one fish and eat it raw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pirates Roleplay
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next