Group Chat Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group Chat Roleplays

Group Chat Roleplays

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pirates Roleplay

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Evebartholomew

Pirates Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:09 pm

"I am Thea Cartwright captain of the Silver Cloud. An all female ship by the way." I say confidently. "And I agree about something happening. We should go to the Pirate City and see if people there know anything. Oh and who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Ivorycry
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:20 pm

"Little quick to make friends but then again you would already be dead if I wanted to kill, I'm Ivory, Ivory Cry, Captain Ivory Cry; and this is my crew" I say as I gesture to the other members. "It's already crew you can holster your weapons" I tell me crew "As for your offer; sure why not? Need to go the pirate city to sell this loot anyways"
Back to top Go down
https://groupchatforum.rpg-board.net
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:34 pm

"Great!" I grin and jump up. "Rose, get ready to move, fast. I'll see you there then, Mr Cry!" I run and help pull the anchor up. "Alright ladies! Let's get to the Pirate City fast!"
Back to top Go down
Ivorycry
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:56 pm

DAY ONE OVER, DAY TWO BEGINNING
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 2:12 pm

I get out of my hammock after half a nights rest. I get into new fresh clothes and place my daggers in my boot and my sheath my sword. I walk out onto the deck and look to Ivory's boat. I jump up next to the helm. "How you going, Rose?" I ask my first mate. "I'm doing well, only just took over actually." I nod and walk to the edge. Jumping onto the rail and holding onto the rope. "Ivory!"
Back to top Go down
Ivorycry
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 2:27 pm

"IVORY!!!" she was probably speaking in a reasonable tone of voice but with the hangover I had it sounded like a banshees scream. I rolled out of the hammock and bottles of miscellaneous liquid rolled off me on to the floor; luckily not breaking. I half stood up and managed to open my eyes "Aghhhhh" I groaned. "fukn parot jeyt ovar here *hic*" I tiredly mumble. The parrot flies on to my shoulder and i scoop up one of the bottles taking a long sip. I throw it into the hammock and go walk over to the hatches and kick them open. Instantly blinded by the ferocious sunlight I heroically stumble and fall onto my face. "I'm alriht" I muffledly say with my face in the floorboards. I pick myself up and stagger towards the railing. "Hello miss thea" I manage to say.
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 2:39 pm

I cover my mouth as I laugh. "Oh dear, Mr Cry, you seem to have a bit of deck on your face." I tease him. "We are making good time to the Pirate City. You may want to clean yourself up and have a glass of water." I smile and look at how his clothes are creased and ruffled. Compared to me he was a mess but I shouldn't judge him. I jump down from the railing and look over at him. "Also, drinking is not good for you."
Back to top Go down
Ivorycry
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 2:42 pm

"Would I even be a pirate if I didn't drink?" I say "Anyways were here we should dock these vessels and enter the city"
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 2:45 pm

"Sounds like a plan and by the way I do not drink." I say and tell me crew that we are docking.
Back to top Go down
Ivorycry
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 2:50 pm

Ropes are tossed off the side of our ships and the boats are fastened in to place. I rush across the deck with a boarding plank in hand and lay it down from the ship to the shore. I tell my crew to go sell our acquired loot and then turn to Thea "Shall we check out one of the local inns then?" I inquire
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 2:52 pm

I decide to set sail for pirate city. I haven't seen any other ships in a while and I am getting a bit lonely. "All right crew get ready we are going to the pirate city" I yell. I go up to the telescope and look around but all i can see is rolling waves.
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 2:54 pm

I jump down from my ship without a plank. "Okay." I turn back to the ship. "Ladies! Get supplies." I smile and start walking. "Come on then, Ivory." I call to him. I rest my hand on the handle of my sword in habit because it is comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 2:56 pm

The wind is in our favor today and we are making good time. I decide to go and have a rest. I close my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ivorycry
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:09 pm

We stop outside a reasonable looking Inn and walk inside; instantly having to duck as a half full glass bottle flies over our head "Well it's better than nothing I guess" I remark "Okay ill go that way you go that way lets see what we can find out"
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:12 pm

I nod and walk towards the counter. "Hi." I smile at the bartender. "So have you heard anything about the cities?" He turns to me drying a mug. "Why should I tell you anything?" I nod and lean over. "Because, now what's happening?" He puts the mug down. "I hear they are going to try over power pirates. That's all I know." He says and turns away from me. I frown and walk over to a table with a few people. I start talking with them.
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:24 pm

We are finally at the pirate city. I pet my sheep and put my parrot on my shoulder. "Bye please look after Freddy" I say. Then I jump off my ship and do a cartwheel. I'm so thirsty I think to myself. I find the closest bar and walk in. I stride straight up to the bartender and ask for a glass of water. Everybody looks at me as if i am stupid. The bartender gives me a cold glass of water. I drink the whole glass in one gulp.
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:25 pm

I get another glass of water and go sit at a table with some other pirates.
Back to top Go down
Ivorycry
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:26 pm

I see a poker game with one empty seat. I walk over and sit down "Deal me in" I say. The others look at me suspiciously but then look at each other and shrug. I get some pretty good cards and win a few rounds. In the end i'm on top and the others owe me a lot. It's the final round and I see my cards; Royal Flush. "All in" I say. All of them follow suit hoping they can get some of their money back. I've won! I have a ridiculous grin on my face as I scoop up their money into a sack. Suddenly a bottle is swung viciously at my head, I duck just in time and look at my assailant. "We don't take too kindly to strangers coming and taking our money" he growls. He swings the bottle again but I deflect it with the sack of money shattering the bottle and lodging shards of glass in the mans hand. "OW FUCK, you've really done it now you bastard!" He angrily shouts. I tip my chair and roll backwards coming into a standing position where I take a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:30 pm

I hear some commotion and look to where it was coming from. I see Ivory is ready to fight and I rush over. "What is happening here?" I ask looking between the two men who are ready to fight. "Tell me right now!"
Back to top Go down
Ivorycry
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:33 pm

"May need your help in a second Thea, right now I just need to-" I lunge at the man with a high swing the bag smashes him across the head and he goes down. "Now with that taken care of we should probably get out" I stand still for a couple seconds before sprinting towards the door only to be stopped when I see a very larger man blocking it "Sorry Thea this is going to get messy"
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:37 pm

I sigh and walk over to the door but have to stop. "Excuse me, sir, could you please move. I would like to get out." I say to the man. "I can't allow that I'm sorry." He says. "And why not?" I ask glaring at the man.
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:40 pm

I hear shouting in the bar and I look behind me there seems to be two men fighting. One has a chair and the other a bottle i walk over and yell '""WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!!"
Back to top Go down
Ivorycry
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 4:14 pm

I look around assessing the situation. Half of them don't really look interested but about twelve had already brandished their weapons. I put my hands on the handles of my cutlasses. Nervously shifting about looking left and right. Waiting for the first move. One man lunges and I jump backwards narrowly avoiding the swing. The man is off balance and I jump forwards with an upper cut slicing his torso, he falls to the ground groaning in pain; gushing blood. The others are angry now and two more step forward a third comes from the right and surprises me knocking my sword out of my hand. I stumble backwards and grab a chair to my left, jumping forwards I swing the chair around and it smashes against the man; pushing him backwards into the throng of people. The two who stepped forward before lunge at me and I bring the chair up to protect myself. The swords smash down and destroy the chair but it stops the blows from making their mark.
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 4:20 pm

I pull out my daggers from my boots and jump into the fight. I stab a man running at me. And then jump at the one attacking Ivory. I quickly hold a dagger to his neck and the other to his side. "Now, drop your weapon and tell you friends to put theirs away too." I growl in his ear.

Last edited by Evebartholomew on Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 4:24 pm

I liked the way the pirate was fighting against twelve men. I couldn't help but grab my katana and join in the fun. I leaped over to where the man stood. Another man ran at him with a dagger; I swiped my katana down and his arm came off cleanly. He feel to the floor in pain. Another man ran at me I had only just got out of the way of his dagger and he scraped my side with his dagger. I spun around and cut his face with edge of my katana. He lunges at me again. I kick him in the balls and he drops his dagger and cups them. I then kick his face. Another man comes up behind me and hits me with a chair. I yell "YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT" and cut his shoulder. He throws a punch at me but I dodge. This puts me of balance and using this opportunity he punches me in stomach and I am winded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pirates Roleplay
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next