Group Chat Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group Chat Roleplays

Group Chat Roleplays

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pirates Roleplay

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

Pirates Roleplay - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 4:51 pm

I sit back down and stare out at the blue sea.
Back to top Go down
Ivorycry
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 5:10 pm

I watch as Thea walks over. "We may have a slight problem" I say as I turn my attention to the sky. We had been sailing for a while now and the island was in sight. "These storm clouds have been swirling around us for a while" I say nervously "It's as if they have a mind of their own..." suddenly as if we crossed an invisible tripwire the clouds rush in and encloses the sky in darkness, it starts pouring down and the wind begins blowing ferociously. "QUICK GET THAT SAIL DOWN!" I yell above the noise. "This is going to be bad" I mumble to myself.
Back to top Go down
https://groupchatforum.rpg-board.net
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 5:15 pm

I jump up and start to help with the sail.
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 5:16 pm

I quickly run to the sail and start untying the knots. My fingers slip on the wet rope and I find it hard to undo the knots. "Ivory, help me! Or should I just cut it?" I yell to him. Damn ropes always proved a difficulty to me.
Back to top Go down
Ivorycry
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 5:29 pm

"We have more rope just cut the damn thing!" I watch in horror as francesca slips on the soaked deck, her body falls backwards as the rope she was holding goes taunt. Her head smashes against the deck with a sickening crunch and shes knocked out cold.
Back to top Go down
Ivorycry
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 5:29 pm

"We have more rope just cut the damn thing!" I watch in horror as francesca slips on the soaked deck, her body falls backwards as the rope she was holding goes taunt. Her head smashes against the deck with a sickening crunch and shes knocked out cold.
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 5:40 pm

I pull out a dagger, hold the rope and cut through it. Suddenly the last bit of rope snaps and my dagger slips and cuts my hand. "Crabs claws." I yell as I see the blood run onto the deck. Then I see Francesca and I forget about my hand. I run over to her and try to wake her. She doesn't wake up. I realise she is out cold. I move her to the side of the boat and shelter her as best I can from the rain then I get up and rush back to the sail which is flapping around in the wind. I grab it and role it up. Once I have finished I quickly go over to Ivory to see what needs to happen next. I am half way there when there is a big wave and I slip over. I put my hand out to save me and land on the cut.
Back to top Go down
Ivorycry
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 5:51 pm

"Don't worry about me, just get francesca inside!" The waves are massive now and each one rocks the ship as if it were being pushed by a giant. Things don't look too good
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 5:55 pm

I run back to Francesca and have to pull her. I take her into the cabin and close the door behind us. I see a hammock and pull her into it. Another big wave must have hit the ship because I have to grab onto the hammock to stay on my feet. I make sure that Francesca is safe in the hammock before going back out into the storm. The sky is black and the waves are huge. I am slightly afraid that we will sink but I trust the boat to get us through the storm.
Back to top Go down
Ivorycry
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:08 pm

The waves are twice as high as the boat now a single one blasts chunks of wood off the deck and water pours down into the hold. The mast creaks and groans but holds steady, thankfully, even if everyone was conscious we wouldn't have enough people to take it down without breaking it ourselves. "Just get inside!" I yell to Thea "You can't help out here!"
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 8:53 am

I open my eyes. My head hurts like hell and i'm soaking wet. I hear waves crashing and I think there is a storm. I try to sit up, but every time I move there is a splitting pain in my head so i just lie on the hammock.
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:23 am

I glare at him which is very hard to do in the down pour. "Ivory, want can I do?" I yell to him refusing to go inside.
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:29 am

I decide that I can't just lie there so I grit my teeth and push through the pain. I look around but I can't see much because my vision has gone blurry. I try to walk very slowly but  I have to keep grabbing on to things to get my balance. I eventually get to the door and open it only to have it slammed back in my face by the wind.
Back to top Go down
Ivorycry
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:42 am

"I told you can't do anyt-" A massive wave crashes over the ship ripping me away from the wheel and sending me flying torwards the railing. I hit it with a subtle thud; the water draining away "Uhhh" I groan  and try to get up only just managing so. Instantly I double over and throw up realizing my leg has been broken "Ste-e-eer the sh-hi-p-p" I manage to gasp between the unbearable pain and the freezing cold.
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:48 am

I run over to the Wheel, slipping and sliding as I go. I grab the Wheel and hold it still. Another huge wave hits the ship and I feel the Wheel moving. I grip it harder and twist it back to where it was. "Ivory, are you okay?" I ask glancing at him quickly before returning my attention to the Wheel that seemed like a wild animal trying to get out of my grip.
Back to top Go down
Ivorycry
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:52 am

I try to move and my leg feels like its on fire "AHH-" I almost scream stifling it by biting my tongue. "I i'm fa-fi-fine" I say as I fall into the dark abyss of unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:58 am

I see Francesca. "Get him inside now!" I yell to her. "Or come and take over the Wheel." I hear splintering and notice the mast breaking. The mast falls and splashes into the sea.
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:01 am

I pick up Ivory and scrabble over to the cabin. I chuck him onto a hammock then stumble out the door to go help Thea.
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:22 am

I shiver and start to lose the feeling in my fingers. I see Francesca come back out and call her over. "Come here!" I look ahead to see if the storm gets any worse. It doesn't which is good. The waves keep on pushing us around in the ocean, throwing us back and forth. And back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 12:03 pm

i start to walk over to thea but a huge wave hits the boat knocking me side ways i fall on my side but i manage to crawl over to Thea and ask "what do you want me to do?".
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 12:08 pm

"Did you check to see if Ivory had any injuries?" I asked when I had regained my balance. I look down at her. She is drenched and looks like a drowned rat. I probably look the same though.
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 12:14 pm

"Ah no. I will go back now."  I run as fast as I can back to the cabin and check on Ivory. I search him for injuries; he has a broken leg. I find two small planks of wood and some rope. I tie them around his leg to make a splint. Then I come back out and go up to Thea again.
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 12:32 pm

I notice that the waves aren't as violent as they were before and this brings a smile to my face. But the smile is quickly wiped from my face when a wave hits the side of a boat and sloshes over making the deck slippery but I hold my ground and do not fall over.
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 12:41 pm

I am making my way to Thea, but the deck is slippery and I fall and graze my elbow and my knee. I'm not sure if this ship will last that much longer.
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 12:49 pm

The down pour lesses so that it is only slightly raining. The rain had lessened but the waves were still smashing into the boat. "Are you hurt badly?" I call to Francesca.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pirates Roleplay
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next