Group Chat Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group Chat Roleplays

Group Chat Roleplays

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pirates Roleplay

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ivorycry
Admin
Admin

Pirates Roleplay - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 11:44 am

One of the men now had a knife to his throat, this diverted the other mans attention away from me and I lunged forward stabbing him through the stomach, he doubled over and fell to the ground. I had a small smirk on my face just before I was grabbed from behind and thrown onto the ground two more men came over and tied my hands with a piece of rope. They then turned their attention to Thea and this strange woman with the katana.

((OCC: I sorta want us to get captured))
Back to top Go down
https://groupchatforum.rpg-board.net
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:06 pm

A huge man grabs me while I try to get my breath back. I try to get free by struggling but his grip is too tight. I try to reach for the dagger in my boot, but it is no use. He ties both of my hands together with rope and then ties my feet and gags me so i can't scream. He then takes my katana and my throwing knives from my belt and puts them in his own belt. I am so angry. He better not break my katana I think to myself.
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 1:43 pm

I see that I am out numbered but I kept my dagger at the mans neck. I slowly start walking backwards until I bump into something solid. I turn and look up. A giant man is behind me and he has a gun pointing at my head. I drop the daggers and put my hands up. They then tie my hands behind my back and gag me. I glare at them but don't kick out.
Back to top Go down
Ivorycry
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 1:55 pm

We are chucked into the back room of the Inn after my feet are tied. "Well that went well" I say to Thea and more indirectly the strange woman. Thea glares at me angrily. I sigh and look around for anything that may help. It's quite a small room as you would expect, there is a large cabinet taking up the entirety of the left wall filled with bottles of all sort of liquor, to the right is a row of shelves with tools and a couple weapons hung among them. Closer to us is a small distillery with a new batch of alcohol. The room itself is in very good condition, all the boards are full and there are a minor amount of splinters, there are two doors one which leads back into the Inn while the other is behind us and must lead out to a very small jetty so that shipments could be carried directly off boats into the storage room. Our options were scarce and I was at a loss of what to do.

((OCC: If you guys want to write what happens you can but for your part you can just do some mental dialogue instead if that's what you want))
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 1:59 pm

Damn If i weren't gagged I would be able to tell the to strangers that I have a dagger in my boot. but speaking was impossible however and it came out as "Meh mwahh wim mwy bwut!" and I don't think anyone could understand what i was saying.
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:01 pm

I am sitting in a chair with my legs tied together but not to the chair, my hands are behind my back and I am gag. I look at the know which holds my legs together. Damn... They know how to tie a good knot but they also didn't tie my legs to the chair. I stamp my feet hoping to catch Ivory's attention.
Back to top Go down
Ivorycry
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:17 pm

"THUD THUD THUD" I hear a very distracting noise and recede from the fantasy world in my head. "Whu wha?!" I exclaim and look over at Thea who has a very impatient expression on her face "What?" I inquire
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:20 pm

I hear a loud "THUD THUD THUD" and I see the girl banging her feet on the ground. The man looks over at her. I look at her and raise an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:22 pm

I wave my feet to show him they aren't tied to the chair.This took a lot more effort than I thought it would. I put my feet down and move my chair back, showing him that I could move around without too much trouble.
Back to top Go down
Ivorycry
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:27 pm

"Well then" I state. Looking around I notice a saw protruding from the rack in a very unsafe way. "Over there" I tell her "Just be careful of the distillery" I whisper "We don't want any more attention then we have already gained"
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:31 pm

I nod to show I understand and shuffle slowly with the chair. I lift up my legs with a lot of effort and start to slowly move my legs so that the ropes starts to cut. I put more weight on the saw and cut through the ropes but as my feet slip away the saw falls down to the ground making a clattering noise. I very quickly shuffle back to where I was sitting before and wrap my legs around the chairs legs making it look slightly like they are tied there.
Back to top Go down
Ivorycry
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:37 pm

The door slowly opens a a man peaks his head in, seeing that we are all in our chairs he grunts and goes back inside. "Phew" I sigh "I look around at Thea who now has full mobility. Picking up the saw will be impossible for her but opening the door should be easy, the only problem is my bindings I notice a cutlass at about the right height for her to reach. "Use that to cut my hands free" I say gesturing with my head. "Just MY hands" I continue "For now"
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:59 pm

I nod and shuffle to where the cutlass is. I reach for it with one hand and miss. I move a bit closer and try to grab it again. This time I do get it. I move again so that I am behind Ivory. I slowly move the cutlass so that it is resting between his hands. I then slowly start to cut the ropes, trying very hard not to cut his hands.
Back to top Go down
Ivorycry
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:05 pm

The rope is cut and falls to the floor. I reach down and untie my bindings, then stand up and walk around to Thea; untying the rope that encircles her hands. I glance over at the strange lady before looking back at Thea and undoing her gag. "I'm going to leave it up to you" I say "Personally what I see her as is a lunatic who jumped into a fight that she knew nothing about for no reason." "What do you think?" "Should we take her with us?"
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:08 pm

I stand up and straighten my clothes. "Well, we can't leave her." I tell him as I walk over and start undoing her hands. I finish and walk over to a table that has a few weapons. "We should take some of these." I say looking over them and chosing a few daggers. "Ivory, come here and look at these. They have been crafted well."
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:10 pm

I am happy that the girl (I think her name is Thea) has chosen to untie me. Once she unties me I am going to slap that man so hard I say to my self.
Back to top Go down
Ivorycry
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:12 pm

"This cutlass seems alright" I say as I walk over to the table. The weapons were very nice "Oh wow look at that" I say pointing to a blunderbuss. "I want some of that" I say picking up the large gun. Looking around I notice a small sack of gold and place it in my pocket. "Anyways when your done here just let me know"
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:13 pm

"I'm done." I grin as I put the daggers in my boots. "Is there anything else we can grab?" I ask looking around the room.
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:15 pm

I undo the ropes that bind my legs together as well as the gag. I get up and pull a dagger out of my boot. "By the way a thank you would be nice" "My name is Francesca" i say.
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:18 pm

"I'm Thea." I say and realise there is nothing to take here. "There's nothing else that would be worth taking." I tell Ivory.
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:21 pm

"I wish they hadn't taken my katana, my father gave that to me" I say.
Back to top Go down
Evebartholomew

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:22 pm

"You'll get it back, I'm sure." I tell her. "You seemed to be a skillful fighter."
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:25 pm

"Thank you, you seem okay at fighting too" I say to Thea.
Back to top Go down
Ivorycry
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:35 pm

"Well then we best be off" I say "If you hadn't already realised we can't exactly go out the way we came in, but judging by the amount of unopened alcohol in here there's probably-" I swing open the back door and reveal a medium sized boat with a single mast and two cannons "a boat out here" I finish. "Now we can't exactly go back to our boats, and we don't want to get close to anywhere around here because we are in a ton of shit so the best option is to go to one of the nearby islands and find a third party to send a message to our crew to bring the boats there" "The closest ones are Tololu, Bakuwawa and Hugula" I state "Which one would you prefer?"
Back to top Go down
Freyhound
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:37 pm

"Sure, I guess we are not going to try get our weapons then" I say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Roleplay   Pirates Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pirates Roleplay
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next